Safaroma Event Brand Ambassador
Safaroma Event Brand Ambassador | 6-10 hrs per event | $ stipend
• Entry level
• Marketing and Advertising
• Food & Beverage
• Casual employment / contract work
• Public Relations
• Social Media
As a Safaroma brand ambassador, you will be in assisting with the growth of the Safaroma brand at events and on social media.
We are looking for a brand ambassador who is passionate about tea and empowering women in need. Furthermore, you understand and or are interested in the role that sustainable farming and female entrepreneurship plays in our world and how important is for equal rights.
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves tea, is passionate about equal rights, has retail or event experience and is someone who loves meeting strong and empowered individuals. We are planning to go to one a event a month or less that could be on a weekday or weekend, so a flexible schedule is ideal. A University student or freelance worker would also work well for this position.
- Learning and educating yourself on Safaroma tea products and our female farmers initiative.
- Representing Safaroma on social media and at events.
- Help with the setup of exhibit materials.
- Inspects and inventories exhibit products and equipment.
- Attends exhibits in Toronto and any meetings for set-up.
- Assist in sales using iPad Point of Sale.
- Opportunity to assists in the exhibit planning process. The following will be addressed: exhibit size, creative display of products/services, visual impact, booth location and floor plan layouts.
- Experience background in social media;
- The ideal brand ambassador will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages;
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- Previous experience working as a community manager in a similar role is a bonus.
TEA WITH PURPOSE
With every product you purchase, you support and empower our entrepreneurial female partners in need.
At Safaroma, we make superior-tasting, natural and healthy saffron and teas grown ethically through sustainable farming methods.
Together with your support, we help build a sustainable business lead by women for women. Each purchase helps shape the lives of our enterprising female farmers and their families.
Learn more here
In the past we have held partnerships and booths at events at spas, yoga studios, tea markets, trade shows and women's self love events. Our latest event has been with Jaclyn Genovese of https://fitnessbyjacflash.com. Below are some photos from that event.
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
Currently this role is for causal employment which is perfect for university students, entry level, freelancers or someone looking for part time work.
As a startup that just launched in February 2018 we are slowly growing our team but with more events and social media needs we are looking to increase our representation across Toronto in 2018 and expand in 2019 to other cities such as New York and Montreal.
If this role feels like a good fit for you and you are looking to be a part of a budding startup that is passionate about tea and empowering female entrepreneurs in third world countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.