Brand Ambassador / Community Assistant
Safaroma Brand Ambassador & Community Assistant | 2 - 5 hrs/wk | $ Monthly stipend
• Entry level
• Marketing and Advertising
• Food & Beverage
• Casual employment / contract work
• Public Relations
As a Safaroma brand ambassador, you will be in assisting with the growth of the online Safaroma brand.
We are looking for a community manager / brand ambassador who is passionate about tea and empowering women in need. You are must a personal passion for tea in your daily life. Furthermore, you understand the role that sustainable farming and female entrepreneurship plays in our world and how important is for equal rights.
You will be responsible for managing and engaging with organizations, influencers and our customers in the online community which will help build our brand awareness, create connections and increase our user engagement.
Best of all, you will be able to complete your work all from your mobile device no matter where you are at home or even on the TTC!
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement;
- Assist in planning social content and contributing posts of yourself as a brand ambassador using Safaroma products in your daily life to further tell the story of Safaroma.
- Bi-Weekly reporting to the Creative Director on social media engagements within the community; and relaying customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Experience background in social media;
- The ideal brand ambassador will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages;
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realised;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- Previous experience working as a community manager in a similar role is a bonus.
TEA WITH PURPOSE
With every product you purchase, you support and empower our entrepreneurial female partners in need.
At Safaroma, we make superior-tasting, natural and healthy saffron and teas grown ethically through sustainable farming methods.
Together with your support, we help build a sustainable business lead by women for women. Each purchase helps shape the lives of our enterprising female farmers and their families.
Learn more here
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
Currently this role is for causal employment which is perfect for university students, entry level or someone looking for part time work.
As a startup launching in February 2018 we are slowly growing our team but are aiming to make this a full part-time role by the summer of 2018.
If this role feels like a good fit for you and you are looking to be a part of a budding startup that is passionate about tea and empowering female entrepreneurs in third world countries please contact email@example.com to apply.