Part-Time social media assistant
Part-Time Social Media Community Coordinator | ~5 hrs/wk | $14 an hour
| Seniority Level
• Entry level
As a Safaroma social media assistant, you will be in assisting with the growth of the online Safaroma brand.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about tea and empowering women in need. Do you have a personal passion for tea in your daily life? Do you understand the role that sustainable farming and female entrepreneurship plays in our world and how important is for equal rights? We are looking for you!
You will be responsible for managing and engaging with organizations, influencers and our customers on our social platforms which will help build our brand awareness, create connections and increase our user engagement.
Best of all, you will be able to complete your work all from your mobile device or laptop no matter where you are at home or even on the TTC!
We are a close knit team here in Toronto that are passionate about doing good and making a difference. We have seasonal thank you dinners, fun tea, yoga and tea events you can attend as well as an opportunity to have a real voice to help shape the brand of Safaroma and our entire business. We believe that every persons opinion matters whether you are a director or an intern, we champion equality across our entire company.
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement.
- Assist in planning social content and contributing posts of yourself as a brand ambassador using Safaroma products in your daily life to further tell the story of Safaroma.
- Monthly photoshoots of our tea products (4-6 photos a month).
- Weekly reporting to the Creative Director on social media engagements within the community; and relaying customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Option to attend Safaroma social events that focus on team growth.
- Education or experience in social media.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyze the implications of online communications and messages.
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realized.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- Bonus: Previous experience working as a community manager or a similar role is a bonus.
Bonus: Experience using social media planning platforms such as "Later", "Hootsuite" or "Buffer".
TEA WITH PURPOSE
With every product our customers purchase, they support and empower our entrepreneurial female partners in need. At Safaroma, we make superior-tasting, natural and healthy saffron and teas grown ethically through sustainable farming methods.
Together with your support, we help build a sustainable business lead by women for women. Each purchase helps shape the lives of our enterprising female farmers and their families.
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
Currently this role is for causal employment which is perfect for university students, entry level or someone looking for part time work.
As a startup recently launched in February 2018 we are slowly growing our team and are looking for someone who would be interested to grow with us as we grow our business.
If this role feels like a good fit for you and you are looking to be a part of a budding startup that is passionate about tea and empowering female entrepreneurs in third world countries please contact email@example.com to apply.