ICED CHILLED ICED SAFFRON TEA
When I want iced tea fast, I make iced chilled tea.
How does ice chilling work? You make hot tea and cool it down in seconds using a ton of ice. It’s ready to drink right away.
Hot-Brewed Saffron Iced Tea
- Bring 2 cups water to a simmer; remove from the heat and add 2 tea bags of Saffron Paradise or any other of our Saffron Teas. Let steep about 4 minutes, until it's the strength you like. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or remove the tea bags. Let cool, then transfer to a pitcher, cover and refrigerate.
Cold-Brewed Saffron Iced Tea
- Combine 2 cups cold water and 2 tea bags of Saffron Paradise Tea or Saffron Breakfast Tea in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 36 hours, until it's the strength you like. Remove the tea bags.
Add Extra Sweeter or Fruit of Your Choice
- Although adding sugar to our Saffron Paradise Tea is not recommended because it is naturally sweet, however if you like extra sweetness, bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat and let cool. Strain the infused syrup through a fine-mesh sieve (you'll get about 1 cup) and mix it with rest of the iced tea.
- Orange Add 2 strips zest
- Blackberries half cup
- Cinnamon 1 sticks
- Lavender 1 tablespoons dried
- Vanilla 1 halved bean
- Mint 2 sprigs
- Ginger half cup sliced
- Lemon 2 strips zest
- Nectarine half cup chopped
- Cucumber half cups chopped
For easy to follow fast steps, please watch our colleague in Safarama (Ella) here: